Paneer Bhurji is a popular North-Indian diet made in every home and is a must at home functions or other events. The word ‘Bhurji’ comes from the Hindi Language word (Bhur-Bhura) which means the potential of an object to fall apart. Paneer Bhurji means the whole potential of Paneer to fall in. Here we will tell about Paneer Bhurji Recipe.
Paneer Bhurji is also known as ‘scrambled Paneer’ or ‘Indian Cottage Cheese’.
Here the Ingredients of Mouth-Watering Paneer Bhurji Recipe :
- Scrambled Paneer
- Oil (Mustard Oil, Olive Oil, Ghee, Sesame Oil)
- Cumin (Jeera)
- Chopped Onion (As you wish: Small Dice, Medium Dice, Julienne, Slices)
- Chopped Tomato
- Green Chilli
- Coriander Leaves
- Kasuri Methi
Paneer Bhurji Recipe
- For Paneer Bhurji Recipe, First Add 2-3 tablespoons of oil to a fry pan. Then, heat the oil for 2 minutes.
- Now add Cumin (Jeera) and wait till it Splutters.
- After adding Cumin, Put Chopped Green Chilli and fry for at least 1 Minute.
- Then, add Chopped Onion, Chopped Tomato, Ginger, Garlic and Saute until soft and translucent.
- Now, pour the spices into the fry pan and let them mix completely.
- Keep stirring occasionally so that the mixture doesn’t stick to the bottom of the fry pan.
- After, add scrambled Paneer and match it well with the spice mixture.
- Now, cover the fry pan and cook it for 4-5 minutes.
- Take it off the heat once the paneer bhurji is cooked completely.
- Pour Coriander Leaves and Kasuri Methi into Paneer Bhurji.
- The Paneer Bhurji Recipe is ready. Serve it fast.
Nutritional Value of Paneer Bhurji Recipe
One Serving of Paneer Bhurji has 370 calories. Out of which proteins represent 42 calories, carbs include 44 calories, and the remaining 285 calories come from fats and fiber, Paneer Bhurji provides around 18% of the total daily Calorie necessities. Paneer Bhurji is abundant in Vitamins A, B and C. Paneer Bhurji is likewise an incredible wellspring of calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc and Potassium.
How to Serve Paneer Bhurji
There are various ways to serve Paneer Bhurji Recipe
Paneer Bhurji Recipe can be served with Chapati, Roti, Phulka, or Paratha with a side of daintily cut onions and lemon wedges. Press lemon juice on the bhurji prior to eating. Lemon adds more taste to Paneer Bhurji.
It can also be served with Stuffed Besan Chilla. Stuff Paneer Bhurji in Besan Chilla. It is such a great and delicious treat. I enjoy this meal a lot and it is nutritious too. Besan Chilla is such a healthy diet.
Read Also- What To Eat with Braces the First Week
Paneer Bhurji can also be served with a Grilled Sandwich. The Paneer Bhurji Sandwich recipe is a fast and solid sandwich ready with flavored Paneer Bhurji filling in it.
Adding Paneer Bhurji to your week by week feasts is an extraordinary way. It is low in carbs, making it an extraordinary dinner for weight reduction.
Look for every one of your disarrays to be cleared about the Paneer Bhurji Recipe. Remain on our site for additional recipes and different kinds of Blog Entries.